It’s a floral mani this time! The word floral brings a burst of colorful memories in our minds. I however couldn’t resist myself trying out a black and white floral design which I came across online. The design was very challenging as it required me to draw a lot of thin and tiny lines. I thoroughly enjoyed creating it!
The items used to create this nail art is as follows:
- Lakme true wear – classics 012 clear glass for base coat
- Lakme color crush 08 – white color for flower
- Fevicryl Acrylic color
- Nirus nail art brush
Black And White Flowers On Nails
Watch the video tutorial on YouTube:
Enjoy nail arts with Creative Nails!
How is your New Year going on? I have something to share with you all. One of my good friends just returned from US. She gifted me a few nail art items. 🙂 Here they are!
New Year Gift
Her gift box was filled with:
- 5 lovely shades of L.A. Colors, 1 base/top coat, 1 pack of nail decor, 1 pick and place tool.
- 100 short square artificial nails of Kiss
- Sally Hansen complete salon manicure – 570 water color
- Sally Hansen insta-dry nail color – 240 Chartreuse Chase
- Lots of CHOCOLATE!!! You may not see a lot many chocolates in the picture above; Guess who ate them?
I dedicate this post to my dear friend Vanditha Shetty who surprised me with the box full of those goodies. I owe her A BIG THANK YOU. I totally loved the gift.