Happy Republic Day!!
Republic day in India is celebrated every year with great honor on 26th of January to honor the Constitution of India as it came into force on the same day in the year 1950. It had replaced the Government of India Act, 1935 into the governing document of the India. At this day, a national holiday is declared by the Indian Government. The new Indian constitution was sketched and approved by the Indian Constituent Assembly and decided to celebrate it on 26th of January every year as India became a republic country. This year India is celebrating its 68th Republic Day.
The chief guest on Republic Day of India 2017 will be Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Following are the special to be happened on Republic Day of India in New Delhi in 2017:
- The crown prince of Abu Dhabi (Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan) will be the chief guest on 26th of January 2017 (Republic Day Parade of India) at Rajpath, New Delhi.
- Skill India and Beti Bachao – Beti Padhao are themes for 68th Republic Day tableaux.
- The venue of Republic Day Parade, Rajpath will be decorated with rows of potted plants of Date Palm (Pyramid like structure of palm leaves covered with moss) to heartily welcome the guest from UAE. UAE is one of the top cultivators of date palm all over the world and dates are its national fruit. UAE also hosts an annual International Date Palm Festival.
- There is also a surprising debut show at Rajpath performed by the National Security Guard (NSG – a team of 140 commandos) on this Republic Day to represent their brilliant skills during the parade. The surprising debut by NSG will include activities like singing the NSG anthem (written by Gulzaar – “Hain Na Hai Na Hum Hindustan, Hum Rang Rang Hain, Phir Bhi Sang Hain”) to show the India’s counter terror force, a performance by anti-hijack team, anti-sabotage team, Combat free-fallers, CBRNE team (an advanced terror fighting force of commandos wearing radiation protective suit for protection from chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear terror threats or attack), and deep divers (can kill enemies under water).
- There is also a debut of an NSG vehicle is (Sherpa – a bullet proof armoured anti hijacking vehicle). It is itself a commando, can resist powerful explosions and go under water too.
As a part of our 68th Republic Day celebration Creative Nails have done this nail art. Hope you all like it. 🙂
Products used are:
- El Corazon Bio-gel Base Coat
- El Corazon matte neon no. 143
- BornPrettyStore Glow in dark neon green
- UberChicBeauty Stamping Plate – Lovely Leaves
- ILH stamper
- HK Girl Top Coat
- Acrylic paint
Enjoy nail art with Creative Nails!!
Creative Nails is active on:
We sell international branded nail polishes at: