Hey girls !! I tried Water Marble Nail Art today !!
Follow these simple steps to master this design:
- Apply a base coat of clear and white nail polish to your nails.
- Use an unwanted old bowl and fill it with water.
- Select the colors that you want to use for marble design.
- Pick the first color and hold it over the bowl. Let the drop fall into the water. It will quickly move across the surface of the water.
- Repeat the same procedure with other colors of your choice. Let this drop of the nail polish fall in the center of the other polish-slick. Make alternate rings of the desired colors as shown in the image below.
- Select a desired portion of the design and dip your finger as shown in the image.
- Blow some air to dry the unwanted nail polish and remove it using a stick.
- Take out your finger and use cotton and nail polish remover to wipe out the unwanted nail polish on your finger.
- Apply a top coat of clear nail polish.
Isn’t it looking pretty? I will soon be back with some more water marble designs. Till then..try this design and enjoy marbling your nails !!
Tip: You can use Vaseline, lip balm or scotch tape on your fingers while dipping them in the water to avoid messing up your nail art !!